- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business Management or related field.
- Five years’ experience in recruiting or related field.
- Proficient understanding of the recruiting industry including positive candidate experience.
- Demonstrated experience with marketing and/or employment brand development.
- Demonstrated experience using social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience in other HR functions (compensation, talent development, benefits, etc.) desired.
- Prior experience in managing external recruiting agencies in an effective way.
- Excellent relationship building with customer-focused skills.
- Highly organized and self-motivated individual with attention to detail able to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a detail-oriented nature
- Persuasive, positive and passionate about recruiting, HR and employment brand.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer skills, including HRIS, Applicant Tracking Systems, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage sensitive, confidential information in a professional manner.
- Working knowledge of HR-related laws and regulations.
- Strong project management experience.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE POSITION AND ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS OF THE WORKPLACE:
- Ability to travel 10% of the time.
- Ability to work for long periods at a computer/desk.
- Standard office environment.
- May be required to lift approximately 10 lbs.
EOE/AA employer M/F/Vet/Disability. We offer competitive pay and benefits.